Saturday, January 16, 2010

Work, Sleep, Clean

Ok, so I haven't completely been following my resolution like I said that I would... But that is only natural for anyone. I'm still going to try though. A New Year = a fresh start... in a word a sort of clean slate. I just have to work out a routine of some sort. I to go to work... sometimes unexpectedly, but that's cool. I have school to do and those good grades that I need to get. I also need to get some sleep and clean my room, and hopefully not be too lazy to help out around the house.
Work-wise, its cool... I'm working.. doing my job and such. It is just sleep that is the problem. I don't know what it is, but have you ever had those nights when you were so tired and you tried to go to sleep but couldn't because at the same time you were just wide awake? Something was keeping you from sleeping and you didn't know what it was? Well, I have that problem right now. I don't know what it is, but lately I've just been having the weirdest sleeping patterns, and I really don't like it. I don't know. Hopefully it'll go away soon; I'll just end up being so tired that I'll end up sleeping throughout the entire night without waking up. I'm hoping.
Next is cleaning and making room for all of that new school stuff. Trust me, it's hard and I don't like doing it either, but it is something that has to be done. It is actually a great thing to do, and one that I should do more often. I now have a lot of room in my desk, granted I am not done yet and I haven't put everything back into my desk, but I have thrown away a lot of stuff that I thought that I would need, but just really don't need at all. I just need to clean more often and stop being lazy about everything. That is a flaw that I possess and I'm trying to get rid of it through my resolution list. Let's just hope that it works at least part of the way, if not all the way.
Ok, more about my life later... I'm going to head off to bed and try and get some shut eye. So goodnight, I hope to write soon and get into a routine where I can write my entries and create more poetry for all of you to read. The first step is working up a routine. Wish me luck, and goodnighters all you bloggers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment