Thursday, May 27, 2010

Still Winter?!!!

Ok, so I haven't written in a while, but I'll hopefully be getting back on track because school is almost over, and summer is almost here. Hopefully.
It's not acting like its close to summer. You want to know why? I'll tell ya why. It's because its freakin snowing. Yes, I said it, snowing. Its snowing at the end of May. Rediculous I know, but true as can be. Its very depressing really, having it snow when the flowers are supposed to be blooming, and the winter gear is supposed to be put away. Its supposed to be warm, not cold. I'm just can't believe that it was cold on my Mom's birthday. I don't think that it snowed, but it was cold when it should have been a really nice and hot day. I also feel bad that I didn't get her anything. I am happy for her though, that's she's on a cruise for her birthday. I'm really happy for her. Haha, just wish that I was able to go. Haha... But I'm here with Denali and we're having a great time.

Now for an update of what are now past events....

Let's see here.... It has been nice and warm to start with. And then out of no where someone decides to shake the snowglobe in Lake Tahoe. Then its nice again, and then it decides to snow again. Not fun, and everyone up here wants it to be summer. What I haven't written on here is that I have been secretly dating my boyfriend Ryan. My Mom found out, and I got busted for lying to her; which is something that I'm not proud of. But we got past that, and I'm still dating my boyfriend, and everything's fine there.
My Mom's birthday was on the 20th, so she is in a cruise to Mexico for her birthday, which I'm totally jealous; but she seems to be having a blast. Meanwhile, I am at home with my little sister, Denali, and we are having fun too. Denali has gotten over her fear of dogs, sort of; and she likes cats now, which is really good.
I guess that's pretty much it to sum things up. Right now I'm just trying to get through school and pass my junior year. Oh, I got another job. So, I have two jobs now and they are literally right next door to each other. I work at the movie theater like before, but I also work at an Antique Store, which is a mere 10 steps away. So that is pretty great for me. And I love it too! I have sold some items, which I'm very proud of. But that is about it. I think that life as just been boring, and stressful here and there, but other than that, there's nothing new. Oh I got my  hair cut, if you can see that from my new header up there, and that guy right there next to my photo is my bf, Ryan. I love him, believe it or not. And his birthday is coming up on the 30th of May, so I'm still deciding what I should get for him, and what we could do for his bday. And I'm still deciding what I want to do for my bday as well. So far I've got Sushi for lunch, but I'm still planning everything out, so we'll see how that goes, and who'll come and hang with me on my bday. LOL!
But I'm working at the Antique Store right now, so I better get going. I just haven't updated on here in a while, and just thought that I'd say something.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Belle, I got your message. I have been so crazy busy. I barely have time for my little ones.
    Sounds like everything is going well for you guys. I talked to your Mama before she left but failed at calling her on her birthday. I'm terrible at birthdays! Anyway, I love you so much. I hope you and Denali are doing good while Mom's gone. I hope you are being good too and not breaking your Mom's trust.
    Be safe, Be good, and that picture of your BF...maybe he should smile and not try to look so cool. It makes him look like a punk. :) I love you so so much. Emo.

    ReplyDelete