Monday, September 28, 2009

The Bright 'N' Shinin' Moon

A I'm sitting here, wondering how I'll describe my day, I look out my window, and to my bewildering eyes, there's the moon. It's not completely full, but it's still very bright and somehow breath taking to look at.
It's amazing how you see people in movies or on TV, look at the moon, and you just think that that is weird. Why are they looking at the moon? I mean you see it every night... But then start looking at it your self. This time your just thinking... Wow, isn't it beautiful? I wonder what's out there? If there is a parallel universe somewhere out there with a person looking up at the moon(s) wondering the same thing. It also gets you thinking that through all the bad stuff out in the world, how much beautiful stuff there is to look at. I mean, this isn't everywhere. I'm just lucky because I live in Lake Tahoe. Other places all you see is the road, houses, workshops, etc. Though I highly doubt that Lake Tahoe is the only place where a person can live and not see something beautiful, even in the U.S. It also makes you think though, of how you can make the world a better place. Now I know that people may hear that a lot, but just hear me out... What could we do? I mean, the world is in our hands, its not just the people who make up the laws for the country or the people that have these college degree type jobs. Its all of us, and right now, we need to kick it up a notch because pollution, the biggest problem, I think, on this planet, and not many people are helping out with that problem. Just..., simple stuff can help this planet, so take action, cause its not only the human race that we'd be saving. Just think about that.

Now back to what I did today.... Hmmm.... I did school, which really sucked, I'm trying to get this homework assignment done that has to do with the "I Have A Dream" speech by Martin Luther King Jr. And I have to write down what the main ideas were in like each paragraph, which sucks, and is gay. I mean the speech is great. I love it. Don't get me wrong, but to have to find the main idea in each paragraph is just plain, flat out, gay. I just gotta say that I hate this class, and wish that I was taking something else like Math or something cause I'm just done with this class already, and I just started. And the time that they give you to get this class done is so not enough. I mean 21 days to get one class done? Its rediculous.
Anyway, I did school, and went to work. That was pretty much it. Though in between breaks from school, I played around with my little sister Denali. She has the cutest laugh. And her laughs are contagious. I'm serious. When you hear her laugh, you just can't help but do the same thing, laugh. It was funny at lunch time, we were making funny faces at eachother, then quickly going to a serious face and trying to hold it without laughing, but it never worked. We both ended up laughing anyway. LOL... Anyway, that was fun.
At work I ended up training a new employee, which was cool. Her name is Jenny, and she seems like a good worker. Wow, what am I talking about? I'm talking about my new co-worker and how she works. Wow. I really do have no life. I guess that just shows how despritely I need to get out of this house. At times like these, I wish that I were in two places at once. One me doing homework and the boring stuff, the other me going to hangout with friends and my boyfriend, who I was going to see a movie with tonight, but instead ended up training the new employee. Which I don't mind, and apparently neither does Ryan, because he didn't want to see it anyways. I was just dragging him along to see it with me. It's no fun seeing a movie alone.
So, while I'm still debating whether to stay up late to night or hit the hay cause I'm exhausted, I'm going to stare at the moon somemore and exit.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment