Thursday, September 24, 2009

Taking A Test

Well, goodmorning... It seems like it is going to be a nice, hot day today, so I'm getting my shorts on. I'm still sick, but I still have to go and take my final for geography. I just hope that I do well, cause I didn't study as much as I should've. I just hope that I feel well enough to go outside today. Feeling well, as in I can actually talk without sounding completely not me, if any of that made any sense.
This is also good though, that I'm taking my final today, cause then I have at least some of the weekend for free time before my next class is up and ready.
I'm homeschooled, though it is still on Washoe County School, so it's cool. And plus I get to graduate quicker, which will be cool for me. I want to be done with high school.
Anyway, my Mom said that we are leaving to take my final in like an hour, so back to studying for me..... Wish me luck. I really need to get a good grade on my final.

No comments:

Post a Comment