Friday, September 25, 2009

Starting A New Class

Well, when I woke up this morning, I was hoping that my cough and soar throat would just go away completely, but of course it didn't. I'm talking better though, which I'm siked about, because I have to work tonight and I don't think that would've happened with the state my voice was in. And since my job requires me talking to people, that wouldn't have worked.
In fact maybe if I'm lucky I'll be able to go outside today without really having to do a lot of school.
Speaking of school. Yesterday I didn't do so great on my final, and when I say, "Didn't do so great." I mean I really did horrible. Good thing though is that my overall grade is still a B. My grade only went down from an 89% to an 84%, so its cool. Today though, I'm starting my English class, which, online, is harder than at the high school. At least I thought that it was. I'm probably going to need extra sleep just for this one class. Hahahaha.... Anyway, so that I still have free time to hangout with my friends, I'm going to do the math of how many assignments I should be doing a day, then when I get those done I'll be able to go out and hang with my friends, which will be pretty cool.
Well, I decided that I'd be writting on this blog in the mornings, so that afterward I can do my school. Ya know.....? So anyway, hopefully I get A's on at least most of the assignments in this class. 'Cause in my last class I did, its just the midterm and finals that I did crappy on.
So wish me luck, and here I go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment