Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chilly

Fall is definitely here, for I see more leaves flying past my window getting ready to hit the ground, and I'm starting to bundle up. There are clouds in the sky, so right now I can't see the white glow of the moon. But this is just the beginning for Tahoe. When winter hits, its going to be freezing, which is something that I'm not looking forward to. In fact, its about time for me to go shopping for more jeans and long sleeve shirts. And possibly some beanies to keep my head warm.
Today my Mom made a fire, in the fireplace of course, and it kept the house nice and cozy-warm. Denali and I meanwhile, made some cookies. Some snickerdoodles that we cut into shapes like hearts and those Christmas cutouts. It was fun. Denali had fun cutting the shapes, though she kept wanting to put her hands in the flour and help me role the cookie dough. Hahaha... that's a 4 year old for ya.
Anyway, today, I of course did school. At times like these I still wish that it was summer, and I'm sure that many of my friends will agree with me. There is not much to say tonight. Just that I'm cold and tired and am going to hit the hay.
Goodnight.
Hopefully it doesn't get too cold tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment