Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Just The Beginning

Hey all you bloggers out there..... I'm just a beginner so you'll have to excuse me.
I'm not all that interesting, though right now I'm sick and not at all ready to talk on the phone to anyone, for fearing that they will hear my not so great sick voice. Let's just say, if you knew me, you wouldn't even recognize my voice. I'm not sure if I'm an average American girl, but hey, the title seemed good at the time, so why not?
Well I think that this is where I make a gracefull exit. And plus, I have to study for a geography final that I'm taking on Thursday. Yikes! Well, wish me luck, and maybe I'll have more to say tomorrow. Or tonight, if I'm feeling up to it.
How often do you write on these things anyway? Haha, like I said, I'm new. So cut me some slack. Anyway, back to studying. Wish me luck.
Later...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Belle. Welcome to the Blogging Community. I love your picture. You look so very grown up and beautiful. :) Keep writing. This is such a great form of journaling for me and since you are a writer as well I think you will like this format. Miss you, Love you,
    Emo Susie

    ReplyDelete