Sunday, September 27, 2009

Morning

Well, I was exausted yesterday and didn't really feel well, so I went to bed before writting anything. My plan was to stay up and do school after I wrote about my day, but that didn't happen. So I'll just write now.
Hi there... How's it goin'?
I went to work yesterday at like 3:45, still having my sick voice, though my boss thought that it sounds a lot better than it did the day before. I was actually able to talk better yesterday, or at least it felt that way after the first showing, which was at 4:30. There were three showings yesterday, one at 4:30, 7:00, and 9:30. I stayed for all of those showings and after to help Tiffany, my boss, clean the theater. It wasn't a hard thing to do, though that is also because we had few people there that night.
I happen to like that movie. It has great music that I can't help but dance to when I'm cleaning the theater after every showing. It sucks though, when the credits are done showing, and the movie stops because it's over, so I just had to wait 'till the next show was over before I could jam out again. Now, I'm the worst dancer, that lives in Incline, at least. I'm sure that there are worse dancers than me out there, but who am I to know?
I'm not working today, because both my co-worker and I switched days because she had someone die in the family, so.... enough said. Anywho, I'll be working on Monday and Tuesday, and hopefully my voice will have cleared up and gotten better by then.
Right now, I'm feeling great. Though at the same time not so great because I still have my English class to do, which I'm really not looking forward to. Though why would any teenager taking "this" class be looking forward to it? IDK.
I also want to be able to put pictures on here, but alas, I have no camera. I got sand in the lense of my other camera when my Mom, Denali, and I went to the beach over the summer, and somehow, sand sneaked it's way into my bag. So right now I'm trying to save for a camera, but at the same time I'm trying to save up for an ipod too, because my old ipod has been broken for sometime now, and I actually don't know of the cause of how it got broken.
Its a hard decision to make because I need my music. I can't go a day without listening to music. But at the same time, I love taking pictures and I really want a camera so that I can do that. So as you can see, this is a tough decision for me. Though maybe you can help. Leave a comment of what you think that I should save up for first. This would really help me a lot.
Ok, well I better get going on my school for I have a lot of assignments that I have to get done today. Yikes!!!!!
Wish me luck. I plan to get at least 3-5 done today , if not more, so luck is something that I can use right now....

No comments:

Post a Comment