Thursday, October 1, 2009

Change In the Air

So there is not one cloud in the sky right now, and the sun is shining brightly. The question is, why is it still so cold. I mean I'll admit, its not as cold as it was yesterday and the day before, but I mean come on. Oh, well. I kinda like this weather, though I do need to save up and go get somemore winter clothes.
Right now I'm tired and am actually getting more English assignments than I have in the last couple of days, which I'm happy about. I just hope that I get so much done that I wont need an extension before I have to take my midterm, which is on Monday. Yikes!!!! I'm hoping that I can get all of my assignments done that are before my midterm before I even have to take my midterm. At times like these I wish I could walk down to Starbucks and get a latte. To take because I'm cold, and because I need a sort of energy boost to wake me up because I am oh so tired.
Its a new month, and I have decided that every month I'll be changing my playlist. Just to put something new on so that I, as well as others, don't have to hear the same songs. So sometime this week I'll put some new songs up, so listen for them, and when Christmas comes closer, I'll of course put Christmas music on, which I will love. In fact, I'm actually listening to some Christmas music early. I don't know why, but hey, its cold outside, and did I mention that it snowed two nights ago? It didn't stick, but yes, it did snow. I couldn't see the sky that night, but then that's not completely true. When my Mom told me was snowing outside, I just sprang awake and looked outside, and sure enough there was snow coming down. After looking outside for a while, I went back to bed. A couple hours later I woke up again, and because I was so curious at whether it was still snowing, I looked out my window. It was not snowing, and the sky was so clear, that I could see many stars staring at me from above. I guess that's weird weather for ya. It may have been at night, but its still weird weather.
Fall and winter are coming fast. I just hope that I can get somemore jeans and longsleeve shirts before the worst of the cold weather comes. Well, I'm going to get back to my English stuff, so look for those new songs and I'm still trying to fix my camera. Sorry that there are no pictures up yet, but as soon as you see some new pictures on here, that don't look like they are from my webcam, then that means that either I got a new camera, or that I fixed my old one.
Wish me luck, and start bundling up, cause this cold weather is sure coming fast. I'm seeing orange leaves fly passed my window just about everyday, and it looks so cool. I just wish that I had a camera of some sort (video camera, ordinary camera) so that I could have been able to watch it again.
Bye now. I got some notes to read.....

No comments:

Post a Comment