Saturday, December 19, 2009

Avatar

So, yes I saw the movie Avatar and I must say that it was so awesome. I don't really know what to say about the movie without giving too much or everything away. I guess all I can say is that the special effects were extremely good and the storyline was amazing. I want to see that movie again. Of course the movie was long, but it still was a great movie and worth watching again. The only other thing that I will say about the movie is that I loved the way the Avatars had this really deep connection to everything on their planet. Ok, I'm not saying anything else, just that it was really good.
And I'm looking out my window now and see clouds so it might be possible that we get snow or something, but I'm no weather expert so I wouldn't know.
What I do know is that Christmas is in the air, for it is only one week away now. Or 6 days, which ever you choose. Hopefully I'll put a poem up today, so look at my other blog for a possible poem. And now I am offically on the 7th book of the Sword of Truth Series and the 6th one was just as good as the other 5 that I've read. I still can't decide which of the 6 books I've read so far is my favorite. Hmmm..
Anyway, I made this not so great cleaning list that I can hopefully get done and out of the way today. Just hopefully. So right now I'm going to go downstairs and have so cereal and then watch some tv for a little bit and then get started on that cleaning list. If I do happen to get done today, I'll hopefully still be in a cleaning mood and clean some stuff downstairs for my Mom, but that's only if I get my list done first....
Welp, better go. And yes I know that "welp" is not a word, but it's kind of close to the word "well" except it sounds a little better. Welp, welp, welp. That's a fun new word to say. Or maybe it is already a word. If so I need to discover the meaning of this new word that I discovered or..... whatever. I'll look it up and see if it's a word. Welp, LOL, gotta go and eat something for I'm getting all rumbly tumbly in my tummy. LOL. I don't know if that's exactly what Pooh Bear says, but it's close. Okayss now, going to go and find some yummy food to eat. OMG! I just remembered that there are donuts downstairs. Can't pass those up. Now I really have to go before they're all gone, or at least the good ones. Byeee!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment