Friday, December 11, 2009

Snow!!!!!

Let it snow! Let it snow!
Right now as I am typing it is snowing outside, and it just looks beautiful. Trying to figure out a poem that I can write to this beautiful but chilly weather. Normally I don't really care that much for the snow, just because snow creates ice which makes me fall, and my friend Forrest laugh. But it is really beautiful and mesmorizing to look at. We already have a lot of snow up here, but it just keeps coming, with short breaks of the sun. My friends invited me to ski with them on Sunday, but because I haven't set one toe in my ski boots in like two years.... maybe more... I politely declined. I wish that I could go though. It seems like it would be fun; but I really want to learn how to snowboard. It looks more fun than skiing and possibly easier. But IDK, cause I haven't tried it before. My Uncle Matt made an offer to send one of their snowboards or something up here so that I can practice and learn; and I might just take him up on that offer.
Right now I am watching my sister dance in her little princess heels and her Gap hat. She looks so cute. She's in her Pj's, a Gap hat, and her little princess heel shoes. I have this music playing, "All Over You" by Kaci; and she is dancing to it. Now the song has changed to New Classic [Live] from the movie Another Cinderella Story, and she just looks so cute trying to dance all cool. She just looks so cute.
It sucks though, cause she's going to her Dad's today and I don't want her to go. But then again, it just makes me all the more excited for her to come home.
It's still snowing, but it doesn't look like its quite sticking yet, but it's getting there..... No worries.
Hopefully I can get out of the house today. I have no school to do so there isn't any reason why I couldn't. I just hope that I have someone to hangout with. I haven't hung with friends in a while, so I'm just hoping that they're still there and want to hangout with me. Today is also my day off, so I want to be able to do something. Though I'm going to try and steer clear of the library because every single time I go there I always end up getting one of those free books that you can take. Can never leave a library without a book, and the books I do have are piling up because they're still waiting to be read.
I also want to be able to learn how to knit. It seems like something that could keep me busy, and I could even sell the things that I would make. I just need to learn how to do it first, and get somethings that I need to do it, like yarn and the needles. I want to do a lot of things, but this is the only thing off the top of my head right now - including snowboarding, but that might be a while as well as take a while.
Well, I better get going. I think Denali wants to watch a Christmas movie. So later. And I'll try not to put too many entries here. LOL. I just have nothing to do right now, so I just feel like looking at my blogs and organizing through them and stuff. That's why I hope that I can get out of the house...... Well, later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment