Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thankful

Between Thanksgiving and Christmas, it seems like the time of year where people are thankful for what they have. So here is what I am thankful for......
I am thankful for having my Mom and little sister Denali with me. I love them so much and will love them always. I will watch Denali grow and help her with her troubles when she starts to even have things that she would be worrying about. LOL. I love my Mom, and hope that by the time I'm 21 or something, we'll be a lot closer; and be friends.
I am thankful for the roof over my head, and the food that I eat. Which, speaking of food, I'm starting to get hungry. LOL.
I am thankful for the job that I have right now. I love working at the movie theater. I think that its the best first job, and I want to be able to keep it for as long as I can.
Those are the main things that I am thankful for. And I know that I've told myself, as well as my Mom, that I am going to change and become a better person. Everytime that I've said that, I haven't really followed through with it. I'm hoping that this month, I'll be able to do that. I am almost done with this class, and afterwards I am taking Math, then possibly Chemistry before I start the k-12 online program. The math might be easy, because there is no researching; there is just dealing with dimensions and numbers. The science might be a little hard though. Maybe I can just do that over summer. It would probably be a lot easier that way.
Over this month, I am hoping to get into a routine, where I do the dishes almost everyday (cause I don't do them really at all right now), keep my room clean (I need to get rid of a lot of stuff though; make room for other stuff), keep updating this blog, as well as my other blog as often as I can (meaning every other day if not everyday), I want to be able to have time to work on my story, but also to be able to have time to go outside; and like in my poem "Adventure in Autumn," find the perfect tree and sit and read.
That is what I am hoping to do during this month. It is a lot, but I'm hoping that after this English class is done, school will go a lot more smoother for me, and I'll be able to get more done. Everything right now sort of revolves around how quick I can do school, so wish me luck. And let's hope that I get a high B, if not an A in my English class (for my grade).
Thank you for listening, and I hope that you check out my other blog and read my poems. I hope to have more up after next Monday, but like I said before, it depends on school. Thanks again, and now back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment