Thursday, December 10, 2009

Finally!!!

Well, FINALLY!!!!  I finished my English class today, and you have no idea how happy I am about that right now. Took the final today. Don't know what I got on the final, but I got the class done today. I also worked again today. Seems I've been working everyday this week, though I don't work tomorrow, at least not that I know of; but I am working on Saturday, then another day off on Sunday and then back to work on Monday. I'm wiped out.
Good news is, is that because I am done with my English class and I don't know when I'll be starting my next class, I can finally get things done. I can read my books, write more poems, actually keep my room clean and play with Denali more, and hang out with friends. I don't even remember the last time it was that I got out of the house for the day to hang with friends or had a sleepover at a friend's house. It's been a while.
It is getting much colder here, so I've been wearing my ski socks around the house because even slippers aren't doing the trick. My purse ends up weighing a little more than usual because I added my gloves and a hat in there, and God knows what else. It's like a treasure hunt in my purse sometimes. No matter how many times I may clean it, it always gets messy. I wonder if there's such thing as a purse organizer; you know like the kind of thing you put in your desk drawer, but it's for a purse and it may not be made out of plastic like a desk organizer? Hmmm.
Well, I said before that I'd say what my sort of personal Christmas list is. Ok, so it's more like a resolution. You know, like you would make at the beginning of the year? Well, my resolution was that when I got a job, I'd be able to get my Mom and Denali great presents, because I'd finally have the money to pay for it. I'm hoping that sometime before Christmas I can get them something special. It is sort of a promise that I made to myself, and I want to be able to try and follow through with it.
And as far as other things on my Christmas list goes.... I was thinking that I want the rest of this "Sword of Truth" Series books. So far I have "Blood of the Fold," "Stone of Tears," and "Temple of the Winds." The other books I would need is "Wizard's First Rule," "Soul of the Fire," "Faith of the Fallen," "The Pillars of Creation," "Naked Empire," "Chainfire," "Phantom," and "Confessor." Come to think of it, I should save up for a book shelf. I have so many books that I'm just trying to find places where they will fit in my room. It's crazy. Speaking of books, I'll be able to work on my book more while I'm not doing any classes, which shouldn't be for long. I could get it tomorrow or on Monday. I really don't know; but this Math class that I'm going to be doing next should be easy. I should hopefully get it done in the 21 days that I have to get it done. Then after that I have Science, though I don't know how long that class will take me. Science is interesting, but it's hard for me to understand and do.
Ok, well I'm getting cold, so I'm going to get under my nice warm covers and get some shut eye. Goodnight, and stay warm and drive safe. The roads are getting really slick now.

No comments:

Post a Comment