Saturday, December 12, 2009

Yikes!!!

Yikes= yes. It snowed so much today that the roads were just extremely dangerous today. My Mom was coming up from Reno and she I guess could not see a thing. I was hoping that she would get home okay, for I was at work at the time; and she did. I mean, we just got so much snow, it was crazy. Over at the movie theater we got like a foot of snow, and higher up, well, IDK how much snow it was higher up, possibly like 3 ft or something. And it's supposed to snow more tonight and tomorrow.
I'm just wondering what I'll be doing tomorrow. I'm not working so.... who knows? Hopefully I'll find a friend thats free to hangout with; and is able to drive down into town or something. Today, I watched some TV, ate food, read a book, and worked a little bit on my poem; oh, and was on facebook. As you can tell I didn't have a very productive day. Though I did do the dishes and go to work, if that counts....
Well, I'm going to probably go and read this book, it's really good. So I'm going to read some of that before I head off to bed. Get some quiet time....
Ok, so bye, and goodnight, and stay warm and safe; and hopefully where ever you are the roads aren't dangerous. Sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite....LOL! Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment