Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day!!!

Ok, I know that it was yesterday that it was Christmas Day but still, I didn't get a chance to write an entry yesterday.
So it was Christmas, and it was time to open all the presents under the tree. The only thing that I don't like about Christmas is that once you open all the presents, the tree is empty and the mystery is gone. I still look under that Christmas tree, like I did before Christmas Day, and just at the same time wish I didn't open my presents just because it was fun trying to figure out what lied inside the boxes. At the same time though, I'm glad that I opened my presents, because the suspense of what was inside was killing me. I like all the things I got, especially my new ipod nano, which not only holds the songs and videos, but it also takes videos. There is a video camera on the ipod so that I can take videos, and I can also record my thoughts or whatever I want in this voice memo app. It's really cool and this is what it looks like, though it's not green, it's blue...


See the camera? That's my ipod, and it also has the radio on it, which is what I'm listening to at the moment until my Mom puts songs on it; which will hopefully be today, I'm tired of listening to the radio. That's what I've been listening to before I got the ipod.
I also got a nice warm pink and green blanket, some clothes which are really cute. I really love this sweater that I got, it's probably the cutest thing in clothes that I got. I'll get a picture of it on here when I can. I still have that camera problem (no camera), so I have to figure out how to take some pictures and put them up.
Let's see, I also got some Aquolina Pink Sugar perfume which smells really good, I'm happy that I got that.  My Mom made me a purple scarf, which I love. I love the purple and it is just so comfy and warm. And like every Christmas, got some chocolate.
My boss at work also gave me a box of chocolates for Christmas, with a card and $20, along with my paycheck, so that was cool. Tiffany, my boss is really nice. Though, I did have to work yesterday; and some people may think that that just sort of just ruins Christmas. Having to work on Christmas Day, but it didn't for me. I like working at the movie theater up here, so I guess it was just a weird Christmas present for me and possibly for other people that think that working on Christmas Day is fun.
I got to see Sherlock Holmes though. Even though I was working, I got to see the movie, which was cool, and the movie was really good; and funny. I want to see it again.
Ok, well I am going to mess around with my new ipod, and clean my room so Merry Christmas! and a Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment