Monday, November 30, 2009

On A Role

So today was a very productive day. I woke up, did school, and got 2 1/2 assignments done. Tomorrow I might have the same number or maybe 3; depending on the assignments. I had dinner; macaronie and cheese. And the kind that I made, usually makes me sick, but today, I felt fine. I went to work and got everything set up in like 5 minutes, and then just waited to let people in. I just feel like I'm on a role today, or rather "felt" because the day is now over and I'm going to be heading off to bed pretty soon here. But gosh... I just want it to be like that everyday. It felt really good. I got to play with Denali for a little bit today. I mean, sometimes she comes in and I have to tell her to get out because I'm doing school, which I don't like to do, but.... I need to get it done. Tonight however, she came in my room when I was getting ready for work and she pretended to do her hair while I actually did mine. She also helped me with the macaroni, and while the noodles were cooking we danced in the kitchen for a little while. And my Mom didn't get mad at me today.
I just feel so happy right now, and I just wish that everyday could be like today; and maybe I can make it so. That is if I can be as productive as I was today, everyday. Though tomorrow, I'm going to try and get up to at least 2 or 3 assignments done tomorrow, and I also have to clean my room, cause it is such a mess.
I have 9 more assignments that I have to get done, which means that I could be taking my final next Monday, or even on Friday, if I could get more done a day. Now that is what happened today, let me tell you what happened yesterday, or rather a big something that happened yesterday......
My boss and I were taking out the trash and heading out to leave from work, when we saw the biggest bear. Well, it wasn't huge, but it was big, and it was just staring at my boss and I. It was just staring at us the whole time, while Tiff (my boss) was making some room so I could sit in her car. When Tiff started flashing her lights and stuff, that's when the bear finally went away, and we were able to put the trash in the dumpster. That was some bear, I'll tell ya.
Well, now that I've said that, I think that I'm going to head off to bed and wake up early to get somemore school work done. So, goodnight..... Oh and the moon just looks so awesome tonight. There was a halo around it. It looked so beautiful. Its just a shame that no camera would be able to get that kind of footage. Nothing taken from a camera is as beautiful as seeing it with your own eyes. I think that's a quote that I'm going to call my own- cause I haven't seen it anywhere, and it is a good quote if you ask me so.....:

"Nothing taken from a camera is as beautiful as seeing it with your own eyes."
-Kayla

Goodnight now..... and enjoy the beautiful moon and night sky. It really is a site to look at. Gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment