Saturday, November 28, 2009

Emo Susie, Uncle Matt & Olivia & Abigal

Well, today was like the best day. I got to see my Emo Susie, and my cousins Olivia and Abigal, and my Uncle Matt. I haven't seen them it what seems like forever. Though of course it kind of was forever because the last time I saw them was like 2 years ago. We didn't quite do much today. I mean we went to Barnes & Noble and looked at some books, of course, and stuff. Then we went to eat lunch, and then headed to the mall to let Denali and Olivia run around a little while Susie, Mom, and I talked and caught up and everything. It was really great. I miss them already. I was going to to try and see them next summer, if I was able to get a car, or save up enough money to go on a plane or something. But I think that I'd rather take a road trip. LOL, stop in Vegas or something on my way down there. It'd be fun, though might use a lot of gas/money on the way down there. I hope that I can see them soon. I'm just sort of bummed that I didn't get to see my Emo Chelsea and Tessa. I don't even remember the last time I saw them; but it has been a while.
Gosh, I just can't believe how fast Olivia has grown. She is just so big, and I've only seen pictures of Abigal, but she is getting big too. It's amazing how fast kids grow. Uncle Matt and Emo Susie were astonished at how fast I'm growing. All I could do was smile, LOL. I love them.
We took some pictures which Susie is going to send me so that I can post them both on this blog, and on my bulletin board. It just really sucked when they had to go, and when we had to go. I guess that goes to show that time sure flies when you're having a good time.
As for school, IDK if I'll be able to finish this English class in time, so I might have to take it with this new k through 12 program during the summer. The upside is that I'll have about a month and a half with no school. The downside, is that I'll be behind and I probably wont be able to graduate with my class. I'm just not up to doing more school over next summer, but what can I do? This class through WOLF is hard, and I just want to smack it. It's getting on my nerves, it really is. Anyway, I'm not going to like having to take classes over summer, but maybe if I'm lucky, and the classes through the new school program aren't as hard as WOLF, then I could possibly get through it a little faster. Who knows? That would be nice, I mean, the deadlines for the k-12 are just like going to the high school up here, but maybe if I understand most of it, I might be able to get ahead, and possibly work on my English class right before summer starts, so I could get done with it before summer is over and stuff.
And even if I have to do school over summer, I can still go visit my Emo Susie in Arizona because its all online. So all I'd have to do would be to bring my computer. Anyways, I think that I'm going to go, just because I would like to see how much I can get done before I go to bed, which believe me, will be soon because I'm just so tired. Everytime I go down to Reno, it just takes everything out of me, and I'm exhausted by the time I get back home.
So goodnight, and yes, I will try to post another poem soon. Its just hard getting the wording right. I want to be able to give the full meaning and make it sound beautiful, even though the watery slush of snow doesn't look or sound great. Goodnight, and best wishes to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment