Thursday, November 12, 2009

This Dream

Ok, so before I head off to bed, I just can't get this out of my mind. It bugs me so much just due to the fact that my Mom said that I can't see him anymore. Ryan, whom my Mom told me not to see anymore, for reasons I'm not going to say.... I keep having dreams about him. How crazy is that? I mean, anyone... does that mean anything? Cause if it does I'm not hearing the message.
I mean I miss him a lot, more than anyone can ever know, and want to be able to see him again. Its just.....IDK, what Mom says is what goes. Which I don't like by the way. I'm 17, going to be 18 next year. My Mom shouldn't be telling me who I can and cannot date. Its just not right.
But IDK, just thought that I might add this because sometimes when you let things out, you feel better and it goes away. So maybe that was what I was hoping. I miss him already, but dreaming about him now, just hurts. I guess that's why I've been so tired. Haven't been able to sleep at night.
Well, wish me luck tonight. I need the sleep.

By the way... I might be changing this playlist before December, just because with our Christmas tree already put up in the livingroom, and seeing snow today, I'm kind of getting into the Christams spirit already. I might put a Christmas background too, if I have the time.
Ok, leaving now. Goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment