Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

Ok, so yesterday was Thanksgiving, as all of you know; and my Mom made the best feast ever. She was cooking all day, which was torture because it smelled so good. I was just glad when we finally got eat, which was at like 3:45. Kind of early, I think, but IDK. Anyways, before dinner we all got dressed up for Christmas pictures, which I don't have, so I'm unfortunately unable to show you how great they turned out. Then we ate, and I was stuffed, so I waited a couple hours before having dessert. My Mom made some pumpkin pies too. Two of them in fact. Let's see..... She made a turkey, stuffing, potatoes, gravy, and yams. We had some apple cider to go with it. The turkey was delicious, and the potatoes was an experiment that my Mom was doing, and they are fantastic. I love them. They have sliced potatoes, thyme, butter, some sort of pepper seasoning (you'd have to ask my Mom), and some salt and pepper. It was so good. Yummm....
Anyways, it was a great thanksgiving. The only suckish part was that I had to do school while all of my friends got the day off. Upside, the food was great and I actually got some sleep last night.
When I woke up this morning, I felt refreshed and ready to get a lot of assignments done; but now I feel wiped out, stuffed, and ready to go to bed right now.
Did I mention that I finished my midterm, though it took two tries to get a good enough grade on it. The first try, I got an F, naturally; but the second time I got a C which is a lot better than a F. So how is school you ask? Well I'm supposed to be taking my final on Monday, but I still have, now 13 assignments to do before I get to that point. My term for this class doesn't actually end for 10 more days, but IDK... If I don't get everything done by Monday, there is a chance that I might be able to take my final sometime next week, and still be able to get everything done and have time to study. I'm just hoping, cause I really am not wanting to fail.
On my breaks, to clear my head an stuff, I read a book, talk to friends on facebook, and every now and then the phone, and that's pretty much it. Other times when I'm not doing school, I'm either sleeping or eating, or at work. So as you can see, this school is taking up my entire life right now. I just can't wait till next week when I can finally get this done.
Well, I'm going to go now, and try to get at least one more assignment done before I go to bed in an hour. Yes, I know that I'm going to bed early; but I need to change my sleeping pattern and that just tells you how tired I am. Usually I end up going to bed at like 1 or 2 in the morning. Sometimes even 3. So I'm trying to change that now. I don't want to end up getting sick because a lack of sleep. Getting sick is no fun.
So, goodbye, and I'll write updates of my life as soon as I can catch my breath.
Laters, and wish me luck on my final, and that I can get all of these assignments done to even take my final....

No comments:

Post a Comment