Thursday, November 5, 2009

One & A Half

Ok, so I was unable to really get in my class today, because my deadline is over, so I have to wait for someone (This is why I'm bad at remembering names) to call me back so that I can hopefully get one more extension. But, though I was unable to get into my class today, I was able to get like an assignment and a half done today. Hopefully it'll be two by the end of tonight. After this class, my Mom wants me to one more class in WOLF, before I go to this new school program she is putting me in, which I'm glad by the way. Anyways, the next class that I'm hopefully going to be able to take is Math or in other words, Algebra 3-4. I don't think that this class has that many notes that I have to print out, at least not as much as this English class, which means that I can definitely get that class done in the time I'm supposed to. Then I can relax a little and hang out with my friends before I have to start this new program. This just makes me so happy, you have no idea. But I do have to say, that I am going to miss my teachers in WOLF. They are really nice. I really like my English teacher, Mrs. Green.
Anyways, I also updated my other blog, I guess you can say, so take a look at that. I put a new header on there, which I really like, and will probably just keep there, picture and all. Next I'm going to put somemore poems on there, and hopefully be able to talk about the book I'm writing without giving too much away. Well, on second thought, I'll actually just wait, because I still am unsure what direction my book is going to go. I got the beginning down, but the rising action, climax and resolution are still a work in progress.
Tomorrow up here, we have A Christmas Carol playing, which I'm definitely going to see. And no, its not going to be in 3-D, but for those of you who get dizzy and stuff wearing those 3-D glasses, this is a good thing. Over at the other theater in Kings Beach, Paranormal Activity is playing, which I'm not really up for seeing since I've just heard that it was extremely scary. And I'm already uneasy about watching scary movies as it is, so I'm not going to even bother. Plus my Mom doesn't want me to see it because after she saw the preview for it and after talking to her friend who saw the movie; she's just like "no way Kayla."
I'm happy though, because we're going to get New Moon up here, and I want to see it so bad. I have the preview memorized because I've seen it in the theater and on the tv. I'd rather see the actual movie now.
Ok, so I'm in a very long process of cleaning my bedroom- just because I'm organizing it and cleaning it at the same time, so..... enough said. But I just wish that I didn't have all of these old school notes to go through. And yes, many people would say to just throw them away, but I actually like keeping some of my school notes, at least the stuff that I really don't know and would like to hold on to. And plus, once I have kids, they're going to be asking me for help on homework, and so if I keep at this math and stuff as much as I can, I should be able to remember almost everything without needing these notes anymore. IDK, just a thought.
I'm still wishing that I had those eye drops, but my eyes do feel better than yesterday, surprisingly. I'm actually going to try to go to bed early tonight. And when I mean early, I actually mean at like 10:30 to 11. But hopefully I can get to bed before then. I really do need the sleep.
Ok, so I'm going to make another graceful exit, and try to get ready for bed. Which reminds me, I still haven't eaten dinner.
Gotta go....

No comments:

Post a Comment