Thursday, November 5, 2009

I'm Still Here.... Don't Worry

Ok, so I haven't written in a while, and that is because I'm still trying to get this English class done. I hate this class now, well don't really hate it because its helping me with my writing; but still, this is ridiculous. I just don't want to do this class anymore. In fact I have to call my counselor or whoever else I can talk to, cause I just don't like her, to give me another extension. I now awfully regret not taking this class with another class. Then I might have actually gotten it done, but I can't do that now.
I'm just happy that my Mom is getting into this new online school program. Life will be so much easier, and my stress level will decrease. Anyways, let me say what's new......
I started another blog. This blog is about the things I write; poems, stories I'm in the process of writing or even books I'm in the process I'm reading. So I hope that you follow me on that:
http://www.alearningwriter.blogspot.com/
I'm also hoping to get myself some contacts and finally get rid of these glasses, but I have to be able to touch my eye first, which is a work in progress, but is still at the same time difficult. I just hope that I get passed it soon because I could really use those contacts right now. I can also use some eye drops. My eyes have just been irritating me like crazy.
Halloween was fun. Denali dressed up in the cutest kitty costume, and my Mom put some whiskers and a little eye shadow on that matchedd her costume. She had a lot of fun. When I get a chance I'll put a picture of her in her costume on here. What else....?????Hmmmm.......
Oh, Michael Jackson's: This Is It is playing up here at the movie theater right now. And I don't even know how many times I've seen it now. I'm just glad that right now I don't have his songs stuck in my head. And might I add that my Mom is a big fan. We went to see the movie together, and she sang to every song during the movie. You know, I bet if she wanted to, she would have danced in the isle. The I went to see it a second time and this time Denali came along. She, unlike my Mom, was dancing in the isles. She looked so cute. And because I just didn't want to be in there anymore. I needed to stretch my legs and what not. I went upstairs in the projection room with my boss and other co-workers. Denali, only seconds later was up there with me, and dancing up there with my boss Tiff. It was so cute. Then the movie was over and Denali wanted to keep dancing. She wanted to go down on the stage, where the screen is, and dance and sing. But it was late so we had to go home and sleep.
Did I mention that Denali went trick-or-treating with my boss' kid, Isabelle? Well, yes she did, and she had a great time. So good in fact, that my Mom invited both of my boss' kids to come over to our house and play. I was at work at the time, so I didn't watch them play and possibly drive my Mom crazy. But my Mom said that they were good; had a few time-outs, but were still good. By the time Tiff and I got to my house the girls were in the livingroom, laying by the couch watching Alvin & the Chipmunks, quietly I might add. And when it was time to for everyone to leave and get ready for bed, the girls wanted to play somemore.... so enough said for any parents out there and know what I'm talking about.
....Well right now my eyes are burning through their sockets, so I'm going to turn in and get some sleep since there seems to be no school stuff for me to really do right now. (I can't get into my class right now because my "Term Ended," so I have to call somebody and get them to open my class for me again. Wish me luck, because I really need it. If I want to go to college and take English classes, then I have to be able to get A's in like all of my English classes.
Yes, I want to become a writer of some sort if you didn't catch that by now. So again wish me luck, and check out my other blog. Just keep in mind that because I'm trying to get this class done and others that will come in the near future I may not be able to write everynight. In fact, I know I'm not going to be able to write everynight, on this blog or my other one. But I will keep ya updated about what I'm doing and what I'm writing (on my other blog). So goodnight. These eyes of mine need to close and rest. Goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment