Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Proficiencies

Hello there. Well, this week I've been studying to take proficiency testing at the high school up here. Let's see..... yesterday I did the Math Proficiency, today I did the Writing and tomorrow I'm doing the Science. So I'm studying for that (science) so that I can pass that. I actually think that I did good on the math and writing proficiencies, but that's just a guess. The science one seems like its hard, but I'm still looking for a practice proficiency test to study from. This morning was a little crazy because I set my alarm for 5:45 this morning, and I was just so tired, 'cause I didn't even end up going to bed last night until like 11:00 because I was at work. Anyways, I set my alarm for 5:45 and I was tired so I just kept hitting the snooze button. I had to be at the school at 7:45, because that's when the test was. Guess what time I got out of bed this morning? At like 7:40. I look at my alarm clock and 7:40 is what it read. So right then I just became wide awake. I ran into my Mom's room and told her that we had to like light speed hurry, cause I was going to be late. I apparently scared my Mom and Denali from coming into the room so fast. So I got ready for school in like less than five mintues; getting warm clothes on, brushing my teeth, getting my purse and getting my shoes on and heading out the door. I didn't even have time to eat anything. I ended up getting at the school at like 7:50. Luckily testing was running a little behind because it took a while to set the chairs and tables up in the gym. After I found my seat, I just caught my breathe. Running up three sets of stairs is not easy. Yes, the high school is three stories, and the gym was on the third floor.
So there you go. I took my test, and then after I was done, I saw some of my friends before they we fnt to class, then I headed out of the school and headed down to the animal shelter: Pet Network Animal Friends, which is right next door to the high school. I waited there until my friends were leaving the school for lunch and hung out with my friend Megan during lunch.
After lunch I asked the office if I could have a pass so that I could go into Megan's sixth period class, which was ROTC. Anyway, I got the pass; cause you have to have a pass to walk around the school if you're not a student and stuff. Anyways, I spend the remainder of the high school in the ROTC building. Then after school I hung out with my friend Megan. After hanging out with Megan, my Mom called cause it was getting dark, so I had to go home....blah, blah, blah,,etc.etc.etc.
And now I'm going to go to bed, so goodnight, and wish me luck on my Science Proficiency tomorrow. I'm really going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment