Thursday, November 12, 2009

First Snow

Ok, so when I woke up this morning, guess what I saw? Snow! That's right, snow. We probably got about 3 or 4 inches, but it looked like it was more than that. It looked so pretty. But it didn't last long, at least by my house. The sun came out and melted like all of the snow, except in higher in the mountains of course.  Everyone kept telling me that there was still snow outside, but I stayed inside all day again, so I didn't see anything other than what was outside the windows.
I started to write a poem about it, but I haven't gotten very far. When I do happen to finish it though it will be titled "December," only because it sort of talks about what happens in December; the snow, Christmas, so just watch out for that on my other blog "The Art of A Learning Writer." That's where I'll be writing all of my poems and my book updates, and by book updates, I simply mean how far I've gotten in writing my book. Though I'll sometimes add what book I'm reading, what its about, and if I really enjoy reading it, I might talk more about it.
Anyways, I'm tired again, so I'm going to bed; and then waking up in the morning to start working on school again. You know I've gotten about half of the assignments done? I have a total of 31 assignments to do (including my midterm, but not final), and now I have 18 more to go. Hopefully I'll be able to get it all done before Saturday, if I'm lucky. I still have a lot of reading ahead for me. And for a lot of upcoming assignments, I have to write a short play or make a playwright script out of the last chapter of Huckleberry Finn; which I'm not too excited to do, just because I haven't even read the book yet, and I'm supposed to do this assignment on the last chapter, which will just ruin the book for me.
It wold be nice if WOLF told me to read the book first or something before giving me this assignment, or having me do it on a book I've already been told to read like "To Kill A Mockingbird" or "Of Mice and Men" or even "Lord of the Flies." IDK, I just can't wait till I get into this new program.
Anyways, I think that I'm going to be off to bed now. So goodnight and sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment