Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sleep Tight

Well, last night I didn't get as much sleep as I'd hoped. I ended waking up I'm guessing at like around 4 in the morning, but it might have been sooner. So right now I'm exhausted and am getting ready for my head to hit my pillow.
I'm still doing that English class, but I'm getting closer and closer to getting it done. I'm able to work past my midterm which I'm happy about, but I still have to try and get this class done by Saturday, and then start another class after that. Right now I have like 19 or 20 assignments to go, so I've got to get going on those. I'm going toward working on the easiest ones first, and then heading for the harder ones, cause once the easier ones are out of the way, I'll have no choice but to then hurry and do the harder ones. Wish me luck.
Anyways, lately I've just been working, working on school, and listening to music. Oh... and I've been doing some writing on my breaks or in my free time. Either that or reading one of my books.
Now, lets see what's new....... Oh yeah, well, we have to move out of the place we're in right now because, well Incline is expensive, so we're looking for a place up here that's no so expensive but still really nice and big enough for us. It will be interesting to move from one place to another up here. Let's just hope that we find a place before all of the snow comes crashing down. Otherwise it'll be harder to move things around.
Denali right now is going through a phase where she's afraid of everything. It's a bit annoying actually, but like I said, its just a phase. She doesn't want to go downstairs unless someone is going with her, even if someone is already downstairs. She's afraid that monsters are going to get her, and no matter what we say, Denali doesn't believe us (my Mom and I).
Anywho, 2012 comes to the movie theater up here on Friday, so I'll talk more about that when I actually see the movie. It doesn't look scary persay, but more, interesting.
Ok, so like I said, I'm tired, so I'm going to that place where one sleeps- in bed. So goodnight, and I'll write when I can...... School is just taking over all of my time right now........
Ok, goodnight, and sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment