Monday, October 19, 2009

Cold, Tired, & Hungry

Ok, so like the title, I'm cold, tired and hungry. I just got back from work and it is freezing outside..... Next time I'm bringing my other jacket and a hat with possibly a side of gloves. There was no bear outside tonight, at least not one that I saw. Someone came in though and said that there was a bear trying to get into the trash again, but it wasn't the theater trash, it was the trash farther down in the parking lot. I guess it got scared away though because the movie just got out and everyone was going outside and leaving in their cars.... So yeah....
I saw my neighbor and friends Rich, Candy, and little Cody who I sometimes babysit. They came to go see the movie which was pretty cool. Yes, its still "Where the Wild Things Are" and yes its still as cute as ever when watching some parts of the movie. I actually thought it funny, because tonight I got more tips than yesterday night and yesterday night we had two showings hence more people. IDK, its cool though because I'za gots me somes money.
I'm tired because my Mom woke me up to come down to Reno with her so that I could help Denali after she got done with the dentist today. And might I add she was very brave. I don't even remember everything that she got, but lets just say that her mouth was numb for like the rest of the day, pretty much. I think she got like a root cannel (ok, so I can't spell this, you get the idea..) and/or something and something...... IDK, you'd have to ask my Mom, but she was so brave. Granted she felt a little sick afterward and had to lay down and take a nap, but her stomach quickly healed from the ache. Though her mouth was still numb, at least on the right side, so when she ate, she had to eat only on her left side, and she did a really good job with that too. She's just so smart..... at four years old.... I love her so....
Any who, now I'm hungry, so I'm going to probably go downstairs and get something to snack on or something before I head off to my nice..... warm..... bed. So laters and goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment