Thursday, October 8, 2009

9

Today was a little better. IDK.....
I was able to see my friend Whitney today, which made me really happy. We went to go see the movie "9" (directed by Tim Burton). It was a good movie, though it wasn't really one of those movies that you'd want to see again. I thought that we were going to get "Couples Retreat" at the theater up here, but apparently not. I guess we're getting "The Informant" (directed by Steven Soderbergh). It looks like a good movie, but a lot of people were hoping for "Couples Retreat", but hey, its not the theaters fault when they can't get a movie, so don't blame the theaters. Next week we should be getting "Law Abiding Citizen" which I know I've seen the preview, I just can't remember what its about. I know I thought it was good. IDK... I'll have to look it up when I have time.
As for today, I thought it kind of good. My Mom and I didn't really talk much today..... And Denali came into my room like every 5 seconds wanting me to play with her or do something for her. She's so cute. I wish I was able to put pictures on here, but I'm still trying to fix my camera. I just need to find a small screw driver to take it apart and see if I can open the lense from the inside, cause trying from the outside isn't working so well. So wish me luck with that.
I hope that as the days pass on, my days will be getting better. I'm just hoping. Whitney was able to cheer me up a little today. I just hope that I get enough school done tonight and tomorrow that I can see my friend Megan tomorrow. We were going to go see a movie, "Couples Retreat". But since its not playing, we can probably find something else to do. Who knows, she might be able to spend the night or something... We'll just have to wait and see...
Ok, back to school for me. God only knows how long I'll be up tonight. I just hope that I'm able to get more than one assignment done. Ok, goodnight. Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment