Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Rain, Rain, Rain

So, it rained today. And not just your average sprinkle rain that lasts like an hour or something. It has been raining all day today, literally. I heard it rain when my alarm clock went off this morning at 7:00. Still rained when I got out of bed. And it rained, hard I might add, when I was going to work at 6:30. And I don't know when it finally stopped, but when I was coming home, the rain stopped. But when the rain left, it was freezing cold. My nose and hands still feel cold right now. And i guess tomorrow it is going to be the same as today. More rain. I gotta say, I love the rain and all, but too much is just too much.....
Ok, so I got most of my notes done, but I stopped so that I can actually get some assignments done. And I did get one done today, and I was going to try and get another one done, but I'm just too tired. I mean I'll try to blast the music in my ears. That usually works for a little while. But I also gotta say, that staring at this screen all day... the music may not help much. In fact, if I even try to get something done, I'll probably just fall asleep at my desk, which would leave me with a bad neck ache, and possibly back ache; so I think I'll pass on that.
Man, it sounds really windy outside.... and I'm just waiting to hear that rain again, falling on the roof.
Ok, I give in to being tired. I'm heading off to bed now..... Goodnight, and hopefully its at least a little warmer where you are. Just a little....

No comments:

Post a Comment