Saturday, October 3, 2009

Beef Stew

Yep, that's what I had for dinner tonight. And, well, I didn't completely get my wish, but I did get to see Ryan, which is what I wanted. I would have rather gone to his house and watched one of the many movies that he has, most of which I have never seen or never heard of. But, alas, he came over, late I might add, but none the less, he came over and ate dinner with me, Denali, and my Mom. And the beef stew was good too. In fact I could have somemore if I really wanted to. But I'm tired so I'll just call it a day.
Sadly I don't see the stars tonight. I was actually told that it was supposed to snow possibly tonight and all day tomorrow, which would be good for business at the movie theater. I hope. Just because there would be nothing to do outside, in town, so usually people would come to the movies. Yep, I'm also working tomorrow. Tiffany, my boss, is out of town at the moment so I'm kind of lost of what stuff I should do. Because she usually lets me know what she would like for me to do, like filing for her or something of that sort. Now I'm just sort of lost, and trying to figure out what to do until she gets back. And no I'm not the kind of person that just does whatever she wants because the boss isn't there. And I'm not the kind of person that likes sitting around doing nothing, at least when I'm at work. When it comes to school, I don't mind just sitting around doing nothing.
Since there is possibly going to be snow tonight, I'd better bundle up good; cause I don't want to be waking up in the middle of the night because it is so cold. I need to get some sleep, just oh so badly. These English assignments are killing me. I almost got one done today, but pretty much all of these assignments require research, and for me, its twice as much research, because I have a hard time understanding certain stuff. It doesn't always help when Denali comes into my bedroom wanting me to her a book, or come downstairs and do something with her. But hey, she is only four years old.
Ok, I'm going to hit the hay and probably fall asleep in less than a minute. Haha, less likely, but who knows. I'm so tired. Now, I've got a lot to do tomorrow so hopefully I'll get a lot of sleep and still be able to wake up at 8:30 or 9:00. I'm just hoping......
Goodnight, and yea, just goodnight.
(Zzzzzzzzzzzz......)

1 comment:

  1. Ok, wow. I'm just testing this thing before I go to bed tonight. Ok... testing, testing... and goodnight...

    ReplyDelete