Sunday, October 18, 2009

Had A Friend Over

Ok, so I'm writing in the morning, but that is only because I had a friend over last night..... It was actually good to have a friend over. Her name is Whitney and she's just one of the friends that I haven't seen in forever. Though we didn't really do much last night. We watched Center Stage, because she's never seen it before. Then we had ice cream, or rather I did. It was Pumpkin ice cream and it was soooooo gooood. Whitney just had some hot chocolate and some toast. It is pretty cold downstairs. Then we just pulled out the couch bed and watched the last half of Knocked Up. Which sucks because I've never seen it before, so it wasn't really fun to watch the last portion of the movie..... Then this morning we had some yummy french toast, though I don't know how I ate three pieces...... We ended up sitting on the couch and watching TV until she had to go, which was like five minutes ago.
Now I'm going to get dressed and get reading and get going on school before I have to head off to work at 4:15. So I have three hours. And Denali wants me to play with her, so I more so have up to two hours of doing school. So I better get going. I've got a lot of stuff to do......
Tell you how everything went tonight, If I can keep my eyes open. Whitney and I ended up going to bed at like 2:30 in the morning. Yikes..... Ok bye now
Hopefully I have enough money to get some coffee at Starbucks.......

No comments:

Post a Comment