Saturday, October 10, 2009

TV

I got a couple of assignments done today. So I only have minus that couple to go. I'm going to try to work on at least one more assignment before I go to bed. I, well... I took a break from school. Like about a 3 1/2 hours of a break. It wasn't really the best break either. I just ended up staring at another screen the whole time. The TV screen. Thought that would wake me up a little more, which it did, sort of. It just didn't really work to look at another screen. Next time I take a break, I'll just read a book or something that doesn't require looking at an electronic screen.
They were good movies though. We, meaning my Mom, Denali and I, watched A Cinderella Story and My Fake Wedding, on ABC Family. What comes on next is A Walk To Remember. I really want to watch it too. I love that movie. Who doesn't? Anyways, I just figured that it'd be good to get something done. Hopefully I actually get something done. I mean I was going to clean my room last night, but didn't really get to it, just cause I was tired.
Who knows.... Maybe if I'm still as awake as I am right now, I might get to clean my room a little bit. Course I have to get at least one assignment done first.
Again I didn't really wake up at the time I was supposed to. But at the same time, I did go to bed at like midnight last night. Not good. I know that it's going to happen again, but hey I got stuff to do. And I've got work tomorrow.....
Now I'd better go, because this assignment is going to take a while. Well, not even a while, rather a long time. Yeah, that sounds about right...... I have to compare and contrast a language comparison between Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God and Common Sense. Two pieces of work that are very long and will take forever to read. Jeeesh. Hopefully I don't have to read the whole thing of the two. I'll have to double check the assignment.
Ok, here I go.... And hopefully next time I need a break, I'll think of something else that might keep me awake longer and, yeah. You know what I mean.
Goodnight, and hopefully its as warm tomorrow as it was today.

No comments:

Post a Comment