Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Day...

Today was a little bit better than the last couple of days, which brought me down. I felt really crappy during those last couple days. I still actually do feel crappy, but today was a little better than the last two. Pretty much the only downer, is when I came home from work and my Mom asked again if Ryan tried to contact me today. I didn't even want to talk about it, but she would have told me to tell her, so I just did. I did see Ryan today, and I was so happy to see him too. I just didn't like what I had to tell him.... I had to tell him that I could no longer see him, and it really hurt me, and I could see that it hurt him too.
There is a fine line that people shouldn't cross because it either stresses a person out or it just puts a person over the top. Something like that.... Anyway, my Mom crosses that line daily, and she doesn't even seem to care, which just hurts. I mean if she didn't keep pushing me and crossing that line, I would have told her about the talk with Ryan when I was ready to tell her. But like I said before, I just told her because I knew that she would cross that line and push me to tell her, even if I said that I wasn't ready to talk about it. I just wish that she would stop because it just seems like she thinks too much about being a Mom, than how I would feel, as her daughter, about certain things that would hurt me. This being one of those things......
I just don't really know what else to say, but that I'm tired, feel crappy, which you already know, and am hoping that friends can make me feel better.
This weekend I'm just hoping that am able to accept my friend Megan's invitation to have a sleepover at her house. We might go see Couples Retreat, which plays at the theater up here on Friday; and that movie looks hilarious. Though I don't know if it'll be funnier than The Hangover. We'll see..... Hopefully I'll be cheered up this weekend, because I need it. Really.
Anyway, I'm going to let these drowsy eyes close, so goodnight and let's just hope that tomorrow is a little bit better than it was from the beginning of this week to now. Tomorrow I start doing more school, which I did today, but I'm not working tomorrow, so I'll be staring at this screen all day tomorrow.
Ok, going to bed now. Laters....

No comments:

Post a Comment