Monday, October 12, 2009

First Picture

Ok, so this isn't my first picture that I've put on here... so its more like first non-internet picture.

I was feeling in a sort of goofy mood at the time, and I was going to french braid my hair, but it turned into pigtails. When Denali saw them, she wanted some too. Now, since we both had pigtails at the time, I just thought a picture was necessary. So here it is.... Granted its from my webcam, because I haven't fixed my camera yet, but it doesn't seem to look that blurry.....



Of course I don't really know if you can see my pigtails, but they're there.

Anyways, I did school again today. They were just more notes that I had to type and print out though. Nothing really knew. Though, again I'm hoping to stay up a little later tonight so that I can get at least one assignment done. I think that I did get one done the night before. In fact, I'm pretty sure that I did.

I went to work today, and just about finished cleaning a big mess. I'll tell yea, when I stood back to look at the work that I did, I was surprised. Just wowness took over me. Hahaha... I don't think that's a word, but ok. My boss is coming back into town tonight and probably coming back to work tomorrow, so I'm wondering what her reaction is going to be..... IDK. I'll just have to wait and see.

Ok, well I'm going to get ready for bed and get to staring at this screen again. Which by the way, about those breaks.... Still stuck on the TV, but I'm hoping that will stop by tomorrow.

Ok, turning in for the night. Don't forget to bundle up. Its been pretty cold lately. At least up here, so.... Stay warm, and goodnight.




1 comment:

  1. Love it! Cute pic of you with the little sister. :) Treasure eachother. I know you do. :)

    ReplyDelete