Friday, October 16, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are

Ok, so I didn't really get any school done today. Denali wanted me to do things with her today, like watch something on TV with her, and go downstairs to eat breakfast, etc. Then I went to go get my paycheck at work at like 2:00. I ended up staying there until the showing that night, and that was at 7:15. I actually went in to go see the movie with my Mom and Denali. And guess what movie was playing? Yep, you guessed it.... Where the Wild Things Are. And let me just tell you that it was a really cute and funny movie. So just ignore those reviews that say otherwise. I don't really remember like what the storyline of the book was, but I do remember that I really liked it, just as I like this movie. Sadly to say that Denali didn't even know there was a book, or has even had the book read to her. (She's still four, hence unable to read.) But yes, the movie was great, so go take your kids to go see it, and well, if your a teenager like me, then just go see it.
So, to what I was doing at the movie theater for that long, I did some filing for my boss, and a little babysitting too. But it was ok.... I sadly didn't really see anyone that I knew at the movie theater, but maybe on Sunday I will.
Surprisingly, the weather was really nice today. I was able to wear just a pair of jeans and a tank top. Though I brought a sweater, just in case. And well, since I'm still wide awake (sort of), I'm going to try to get something done in this school work tonight. Next week I'm supposed to be taking my Final, but I haven't even taken my Midterm yet, so I'm in kind of a pickle. I just hope that I can get this done, with only like one more week of an extention. Just hoping. I'm also hoping that my Mom will be able to get me into this new online school program. I'm also hoping that with this new program, there'll be no deadlines, at least ones that aren't reasonable for me.
Ok, well I'm going to say hi to some friends on Facebook, and then go and read some notes.
Go and see the movie, Where the Wild Things Are, because it is such a cute movie. I might just want to see it again. And also look up the movie "The Blind Side" with Sandra Bullock. That looks like a great movie that I can't wait to see. I just love the storyline, or rather just the story.....
Ok, I'm done... Goodnight, and hopefully I'll get a lot of school work done tomorrow. Just hoping..... Still hoping.....

No comments:

Post a Comment