Sunday, October 11, 2009

Power Outage

Well, I really don't know what to say.... I got like one assignment done for school today. Of course, it was sort of hard, and I had to look over my notes again. But, yeah. Just pretty much did school. Then I went to work at 3:35.... But guess what?! The power was out. If fact the power was out at T's, 7 Eleven, that building where Fredricks, The Bite, and Rainbow Printing was out too. I went to work with know one to let me in, which wouldn't have mattered anyway, cause we were unable to show the 4:30 showing. I got a hold of one of the managers, and she just told me to go home and come back at 6:30. So I don't even know when the power came back on, but it did, so we were able to have at least one showing tonight, which was good. It was just kind of a drag because of how many people I had to turn away, telling them, mistakably to come to the 9:30 showing, when the next show was actually at 7:15. Oops.... Only one person showed up though at 9:30, which was good, otherwise I would have had to turn the same people away with the sorry for getting the times wrong.
Ok, well I'm going to print these school notes out, and then head off to bed. I'm excausted, again. So, ok.... Bye now.... And goodnight....
Yeah, ok, later..

1 comment:

  1. Belle, did you get my e-mail? do you still have the same e-mail?

    ReplyDelete