Friday, October 9, 2009

Toy Story 1 & 2 (And 3?)

Last night I stayed up until 3 in the morning. And no, I didn't get any assignments done, sadly. I just had a lot of reading to do most of which were on the Salem Witch Trials. Lets just say that it was a long night. So I finally went to bed at like 3, and set my alarm for about 6:30. My alarm went off, but it didn't really help to wake me up. I ended up sleeping in until 10. My Mom came into my room, irritated I might add, that I was still in my bed and not up doing school. I'm just happy that that's the only time she got mad at me today. So today went pretty well.
Today, I of course did more school, and I'm just happy that I got this one assignment done. I've been skipping because it was just hard and a lot more work to put in it than possibly the other assignments that I have to do before my midterm. No, I haven't taken my midterm yet. This is a hard class so give me a break... Anyways, this assignment had to do with a sermon written by Jonathan Edwards called Sinners In the Hands of an Angry God. I gotta say that that thing is long, but I finished the assignment today, and I'm just so relieved and happy to get it out of the way. Granted, I only got one assignment done today, but it was big, at least to me, and just kinda hard all together.
My friend Megan called me today, inviting me to come with her to see Toy Story 1 & 2 in theaters, in 3-D. But alas I had to say no, because I still have a lot of school to do..... She said that was cool and that maybe we can see it next weekend, which would be cool. I think I saw in the preview that there is a Toy Story 3 coming out, and that at the end of the 3-D movie, it'll show a sneak preview of Toy Story 3. I just wonder what this one is going to be about.....
Tonight was kinda hectic... I mean we had a change of the movie from Couples Retreat to The Informant. A lot of people came, sort of at the last minute, which didn't really matter because we couldn't even get the movie started. It took us about a half an hour to finally get the movie going. But within that half hour, a lot of people came out asking for a refund. It just wasn't a good night. We finally figured out that one of the breakers for the projector just wasn't switched on, and that was the problem the whole time. It just wasn't a good night. Though now that we know what the problem was tonight, there wont be any problems tomorrow. I just wish that I was able to stay longer, just because I had more work that I could have done for my boss. I just hope to get it all done before she gets back on like Tuesday.....
Lot of stuff to do and little time to get sleep. I'm so tired.... OMG, you have no idea. I could use a Pumpkin Spice latte from Starbucks right about now. Anyone got one??? No? Too bad.
Ok, so I have more school to get done and hopefully I have less reading and more typing to do tonight for those assignments I have to get done.
Goodnight everyone, and wish me luck. I hope to do my midterm on Monday, and I have 27 more assignments to go. Meanwhile I'm going to get this school stuff done, and watch my baby sister Denali sleep on my bed. She fell alseep reading these Brain Quest cards. She just makes me wish I could sleep right now.... Makes me just want to be a kid again so that I don't have to worry about all this stuff yet...
Ok, nite now.

No comments:

Post a Comment