Friday, October 2, 2009

Just Tired

Tiredness is taking over my body. God, I'm just so tired that I could just pass out right now, but sadly I can't. I've got more school to do. Man, I could really use that coffee right now, or an energy drink. Last night I stayed up until around 1 or 2 in the morning trying to understand these assignments and research them. There is no way that I can get all this done by Monday, even if I worked 24-7, I still wouldn't get it all done in time.
I just got off work, and am hitting the books, so to speak. Really I'm just going to be staring my computer down reading endless notes from the assignments that I have to research. And the only way that I'll be able to stay up, for at least a couple more hours, is if I get my headphones on and turn the volume on my computer to just about the highest it can go. When you have loud music sounding off in your ears, its hard to even fall asleep. But for me, I'll get used to it eventually, and end up going to bed earlier than I planned. Then again, I do need my sleep. If I don't get at least some sleep, then I just wont feel good, and lets just leave it at that. For example, as I said before, I went to sleep at around 1 or 2 in the morning and then set my alarm for 8:30. I didn't actually get out of bed until like 9:30, but with getting like less than 8 hours of sleep..... It just made me feel crappy all day today, so I really don't want to have a day like that again. Though they do come every once and a while, no matter how much sleep you get.
I haven't really seen any of my friends lately, and I miss Ryan (boyfriend). I don't really even remember the last time I saw him, though I do know that it was sometimes this week.
I just hope that I can get out of the house sometime this weekend, cause I'm already going crazy being stuck in this house doing school all day and almost all night. A person just needs to get out and breath, you know? Today it wasn't that cold, but it was still chilly, which just gives me a little insight about how cold it is going to be tonight. Brrrr....
Well, I better get going on this school. I want to get at least one assignment done before I possibly pass out at my desk. That would be an uncomfortable way to sleep.
Anyway, laters. My Mom is making grilled cheese sandwiches and I'm not missing out on that, for I am starving.
Goodnight all.... Until a new day begins. (In like a half an hour.)

No comments:

Post a Comment