Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sleepy, Crappy, & Sleepy

Ok, so today was not a very good day at all. And it all started when my Mom said that I couldn't see my boyfriend, Ryan anymore. Who does she think she is? I mean, I know that she's my Mom and all, but she shouldn't be able to have a say in any relationship I have with anyone, no matter what they do or not. It's just not right. I'm going to out of the house in about a year. I'm 17, and she shouldn't be telling me who I can and cannot date. I mean, OMG!!!!!
That is what started my crappy day. And on top of that, I'm extremely tired, so my Mom yelling at me and telling me what I can and cannot do didn't help, at all. It just made me even more stressed out.
OMG, my eyes are just burning through their sockets right now. Jeez.... I'm going to bed after I'm done checking my mail and everything. I mean I was going to stay up and do school but I'm just so tired.
When I got off work just now, I walked through the door to hear Denali crying. When I went over there to see what was wrong, my Mom told that Denali had a mouth on collision with the dining room chair. OUCH!!! She wanted me to hold her, and so here she is in my lap watching me type. She stopped crying, but she is probably going to bed soon.
Well, I'm going to hopefully go to sleep. I just can't even believe that my Mom is not letting me see someone that I really like, and might possibly love. I know what your thinking. OMG, teenagers, they just think that they are in love with just about the first person that they date, or something like that. But IDK, I really do like him, and it just really hurts, like someone just punched me in the stomach a couple of times, when my Mom says that I can't see him anymore.
She just really hurt me and for that I'm not talking to her for a while.....
Oh, wait!!! Did I mention that it snowed today?! Yep, it so did, and it just coming on and off. Though tonight while I was at work, it came down hard and thick, but it didn't stick. It did create ice on the wind shield of my co-worker's car however when she was giving me a ride home. And boy was it freezing. I'm glad that I brought my beanie.
Ok.... Signing out now. Hopefully tomorrow will be a little bit better, but IDK about that.....
Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment